We may change this Policy from time to time. If we make changes, we will notify you by revising the date at the top of the Policy, and in some cases, we may provide you with additional notice (such as adding a statement to the homepages of our website or sending you a notification). We encourage you to review the Policy whenever you access the Services to stay informed about our information practices and the ways you can help protect your privacy.
Collection of Information
We collect information you provide directly to us. For example, we may collect information when you create an account, use the interactive areas and features of our Services, make a purchase, communicate with us via third party social media sites, participate in a contest or promotion, request customer support or otherwise communicate with us. The types of information we may collect include your name, email address, phone number, billing and shipping addresses, credit card information, shopping preferences, demographic information and any other information you choose to provide.
When you access or use the Services, we automatically collect information about you, including:
- We log information about your use of the Services, including your access times, pages viewed, Internet Protocol (“IP”) address, browser type and language and the website you visited before navigating to our Services. We may also infer your geographic location based on your IP address.
- We collect information about the computer or mobile device you use to access our Services, including the hardware model, operating system and version, unique device identifiers and mobile network information.
- We use various technologies to collect information, and this may include sending cookies to your computer or mobile device. Cookies are small data files stored on your hard drive or in device memory that help us to, among other things, improve our Services and your experience, see which areas and features of our Services are popular and count visits. We may also collect information using web beacons (also known as “tracking pixels”). Web beacons are electronic images that may be used on our Services or in our emails and help deliver cookies, count visits, understand usage and campaign effectiveness and determine if an email has been opened and acted upon.
- We may also obtain information from other sources and combine that with the information we collect through our Services. For example, if you create or log into your Monsoon Flowers account through a third party social media site, we will have access to certain information from that site, such as your name, email address, account information and friends lists, in accordance with the authorization procedures determined by such social media site.
Use of Information
We may use information about you for various purposes, including to:
- provide the products, services and information you request;
- operate and improve the Sites and our services;
- process transactions and send you related information, including confirmations and receipts;
- send you technical notices, updates, security alerts and support and administrative messages;
- respond to your comments and questions and provide customer service;
- confirm orders attributable to your account and track the results of invitation referrals;
- monitor and analyze trends, usage and activities in connection with the Services;
- personalize and improve the Services and provide advertisements, content or features that match your profile and interests;
- process and deliver contest entries and rewards;
- communicate with you about new products, services, contests, promotions, rewards, special offers, upcoming events and other news about Monsoon Flowers LLC and our selected partners;
- link or combine with other information we receive from third parties to help understand your needs and provide you with better service; and
- carry out any other purpose for which the information was collected.
Monsoon Flowers LLC may store and process personal information in the United States and in other countries.
Sharing of Information
We will not share your personal information with third parties other than as follows:
- with third party vendors, consultants and other service providers who are working on our behalf and need access to your information to carry out their work for us;
- when you give us your consent, including if we notify you on the Services that the information you provide will be shared in a particular manner and you provide such information;
- when you sign up for and participate in the interactive areas of our Services, certain information about you may be displayed publicly;
- with third parties for their own marketing and business purposes
- in response to a request for information if we believe disclosure is in accordance with any applicable law, regulation or legal process, or as otherwise required by any applicable law, rule or regulation;
- if we believe your actions are inconsistent with our user agreements or policies, or to protect the rights, property and safety of Monsoon Flowers LLC or others; and
- in connection with, or during negotiations of, any merger, sale of company assets, financing or acquisition of all or a portion of our business to another company.
We may also share aggregated or de-identified information, which cannot reasonably be used to identify you.
Social Sharing Features
The Services may offer social sharing features and other integrated tools (such as the Facebook “Like” button), which let you share actions you take on our Services with other media, and vice versa. The use of such features enables the sharing of information with your friends or the public, depending on the settings you establish with the entity that provides the social sharing feature. For more information about the purpose and scope of data collection and processing in connection with social sharing features, please visit the privacy policies of the entities that provide these features.
Advertising and Analytics Services Provided by Others
We may also allow others to serve advertisements on our behalf across the Internet and to provide analytics services.
Monsoon Flowers LLC takes reasonable measures to help protect information about you from loss, theft, misuse and unauthorized access, disclosure, alteration and destruction.
You may update, correct or delete information about you at any time by logging into your online account or sending an email with your request to email@example.com you wish to deactivate your account, please email firstname.lastname@example.org, but note that we may retain certain information about you as required by law or for legitimate business purposes. We may also retain cached or archived copies of information about you for a certain period of time.
Most web browsers are set to accept cookies by default. If you prefer, you can usually choose to set your browser to remove or reject browser cookies. Please note that if you choose to remove or reject cookies, this could affect the availability and functionality of our Services.
You may opt out of receiving promotional communications from Monsoon Flowers LLC at any time by following the instructions in those messages or by email@example.com. If you opt out, we may still send you non-promotional communications, such as emails about your account and our ongoing business relations. We will take commercially reasonable steps to implement your opt-out requests promptly, but you may still receive communications from us for up to ten business days as we process your request.
With your consent, we may send push notifications or alerts to your mobile device. You can deactivate these messages at any time by changing the notification settings on your mobile device.
Cresskill, NJ 07626